CALL NOW TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY: 07 5534 7074
Some clients may be eligible for further subsidy if they are eligible for concessional fee status.
A client can apply for concessional status when:
- they hold a health care concession card or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or are the partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care concession card or pensioner concession card, and is named on the card.
- they are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- have a disability
- are an adult prisoner.
Refund Policy For Funded Students
Refunds will be provided under the following conditions:
Where a client chooses to withdraw from a program prior to commencement, (in writing), a full refund will be paid to the client. Should the client choose to postpone their enrolment to commence at a later time (within three months), the fee paid will be retained and transferred to the new enrolment.
If an enrolled client decides to cancel and not participate in a qualification within 14 days after commencement, a $200 administration fee will be charged and the remainder of the fees refunded.
Where a client cancels their enrolment after 14 days of commencement, a refund is not available, unless evidence of extenuating circumstances can be supplied. In this instance, a client may apply for a refund by making a written request supported by documented evidence to the Director, Core Industry Training.
Where a client enrols in a qualification or unit of competence that is postponed by Core Industry Training and a new commencement date allocated. The client will be provided with the opportunity to either commence on the amended commencement date or withdraw with a full refund.
All refunds are paid directly into the clients’ nominated bank account.
What you can expect from CIT
Core Industry Training will meet and adhere to the requirements of the Higher Level Skills Program. This includes
- Disclosing information upfront to enable informed choice
- Demonstrating professional and ethical standards of behaviour
- Complying with all funding terms and conditions
- Supporting the needs of our clients including ensuring that we support the Queensland VET inclusive learning framework in core business activities.
Information about the Inclusive Learning Framework can be viewed here
All clients who complete this qualification will be required to complete an employment survey within three months of completion. This survey will be sent to you via email.